The nest where the most awesome STATE BOUND section in the CHS band can get together and buzz....

Thursday, July 28, 2005

Freshman Orientation

)I know you guys already posted on this but I figured I would share my thoughts on it. It was great! It was different. The snapping to attention made me feel like I was in the military (not a bad feeling...but different). I'm surprised at how well it all turned out. I had no idea what to expect. Andrew sure does make the halting interesting though. And Tara, I've never yelled that loud before. I certainly don't like traversing *scared shudder and gulps* but I suppose everything has its bad points. I don't think that halting was as bad as everybody said it was though. (It's not as hard as traversing *another shudder*). It was also nice to know that I am not going to be thrown into camp and given a drill sheet and told to march (I had a nightmare that happened to me about a month ago. I must be a band nerd). Well, I hope tomorrow will be just as fun (or better). I'll see you guys later.

TDAH

1 Comments:

Blogger Andrew said...

did I do an ok job of teaching. Halts is the hardest skill to teach

6:49 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home