The nest where the most awesome STATE BOUND section in the CHS band can get together and buzz....

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

hi love,

how are you all? I miss you, I never hear from you....you never post.....this is kind of a bad relationship me thinks. Something must be done....long distance realtionships must be maintained. I love you all soooooooo much. by the way, what are ensemble plans for the spring? tell tell tell

I am in a horn quartet, there are two horn quartets in the horn studio and this spring we're doing a recital called battle of the quartets.....and we're going to trade off playing quite theatrically and then end in a completely awesome eight part horn ensemble just to show that there is no true enmity between horn players because we all love each other universally.....LOVE!

I'm looking forward to it. Love you all and not just because you're horn players....even though that does have a large part in it, but that's beside the point....I love you all, ciao

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home