The nest where the most awesome STATE BOUND section in the CHS band can get together and buzz....

Saturday, January 20, 2007

YEEEAAAAGGHHH!

Guess who finally got the shirts? That's right, I'm amazing. Even though they were a few months late. So I guess it doesn't really count. I'll try to do better next year. Basically, they're navy blue with "Simply amazing" on the front and "Celina horn section 06-07" on the back. Simple, but the sports shop doesn't allow for much. They should be ready halfway through next week and they'll cost about six or seven dollars (I'd normally pay, except I'm kinda broke). So anyway, happy shirt wearing!

By the way, I was thinking about moving this blog to the new blogger since it's supposed to be so much better. What do you guys think?

Keep it amazing,
TDAH

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home